Adding Foils to Ephemera's or Embellishments - Jo Herbert


Hi all, Jo here and welcome to today's blog post about adding foil to your ephemera's.  With the use of the Wow Embossing pen and bonding powder by drawing on the ephemera's I was able to add detail with foils for today's card creation.

I first selected which die cuts I wanted to possibly use on my card then I drew on the detail I wanted to add with the embossing pen. Once I have added the details to the die cuts I poured all over the die cuts the bonding powder. Once heatset I quickly place the foil over the top while in its molten state. 

TIP:- Let the foil sheet cool down over the top before peeling away from the bonding powder.

For today's project I have use the Fab Foil Violet to match the die cuts and paper pack.

The sentiment "Banner Bits" from Avery Elle has been stamped with Ranger Distress Oxide Broken China ink. 

To embellish the card off I have used the coordinating enamel dots.

Here is a You tube for you to watch the process unfold. 





Thanks for watching and hope you enjoyed today's card creation.

Paper Crafting Hugs
Jo



Comments

  1. This is a very pretty card Jo and especially with the addition of the violet coloured foil which has adhered to tbe embellishme ts really well. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment