Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Artist Trading Card by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends!

Susanne here and I'd like to share an ATC today.
ATC means Artist Trading Card. I'm sure most of you already know everything about it! ATCs are measuring 2.5" by 3.5". They can be made out of every material you can imagine and are meant for trading, never for sale!


I like to create these cards (although I do not trade), to try out new techniques or products. Later I use them in mini albums or on art journal pages.

On this card I used the Multi Colour Embossing technique on the background and also on the butterflies. You will see everything in my video. Enjoy!




Thank you for stopping by today!
Don't for get to join our challenge this month with some Multi Colour Embossing!

xx Susanne

SUPPLIES USED : For your convenience I've listed the WOW! items used in Susanne's FAB project. The blue button will take you to our UK/EU site and the red button will take you to our North American site.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous ATC Susanne and I love the colour combination, and who doesn't adore butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works so well, doesn't it Pat :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Pat! Yes my faves are butterflies and glitter :-)

      Delete