Summer shaker card

Hello, dear friends!
I want to wish you a happy summer time! It is the time to relax and enjoy the sun, warm wind and long days. So my card for today is very clean and simple, light and fresh.
 I created the background, using texture paste with stencil. While the paste was wet, I sprinkled it with WS111 Cha Cha Cha and heat set.



 For the shaker element I used a printed out word summer, stamped word Happy from 
Just Saying (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set and added some background stamping with tiny circles from Hearts & Twine (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set. Then I filled the shaker with some acrylic drops, microbeads and my favourite Sparkles, of course! Here I used SPRK005 Santorini SPARKLES and SPRK002 Celebration SPARKLES.

Also I splashed white paint to add more interest and life to the card.
I used the following Wow! products:


Where to Buy:
Thank you for watching, be inspired!


Comments

  1. This is so pretty Victoria and I love that blue in the background of the shaker element, and the white sparkly stencilled texture around the edge. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and loving the texture on the frame and that shaker element is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment