Spring



Hello everybody, this is Laurence (laury55) to show you a card inspired by the current challenge. I glued scraps of different papers on my background and applied a light coat of gesso to unify them. When dried, I used a stencil with a leaf pattern and blue acrylic paint. 


 I highlighted the leaves with WOW embossing pen and opaque bright white powder. I used a die cut with WOW Under the Sea Embossing glitter and embossed the sentiment with WOW ebony. I used square foam to add dimension to my card.

I hope you will be inspired and play along on our current challenge.


Material

Wow embossing pad

WOW Under the Sea Embossing Glitter

WOW Opaque bright white Regular

WOW Primary Ebony Regular

WOW embossing pen

WOW Wonderful Words stamp set
Where to Buy:


Pin It Now!
 

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Ove the mixed media look and the Under the Sea powder is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! What a great mixed media project

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment