Nature in technicolor (or with a lot of WOW! glitters)

Hello my dear crafty friends ! Irit is here again and this time with my full of glitters Nature project.


My new altered Mixed Media project made  with Wow! Embossing powders stamps and powders and Tando Creative chipboards.


First I stamped the background with WOW! Collage stamp and heat embossed with Black  Glint  powder. Then I used gesso and Tando  mask for the orange- pink spots over the stamping. I added Peach Gleam  glitter powder over the wet gesso and heat embossed it till is was dry.
I stamped some inspirational words from this gorgeous stamp set randomly (not much seen now) and misted the whole piece with a lot of Ranger mists.

The chipboard Gate Tando piece was covered with  White Puff Twinkle embossing  Glitter powder randomly, as I didn't want the perfect covered look.
Then I cut the gate into 2 halves and glued it over the stamped piece.
3 more words were added on the upper right corner with permanent black ink.
Then I added a thin layer of Lime Light  Glitter powder over the edges and this colors is  quite translucent and hardly seen after all.
Now for the flowers. Those resin flowers were in all impossible colors: like purple, bright pink etc. So I  had to make an adjustment  and to colors them with embossing  powders.
I used 2-3 glitter powders such as Peach Gleam, Clear Sparkle,Metallic Brass Sparkle, The only way is Orange glitter  and made some layers of them to get this similar to my colors look.


I think this Mixed Media project is a nice tribute to Mother Nature.
You still have a lot of time to play with our Nature challenge and to win some great goodies too!
See you next month!



Comments