Love or Romantic...Or Just because




Sesil here with a quick card.  I know Valentine's Day was yesterday but that never stops me from making a card for someone I love.  We don't need a holiday to let people know that we are thinking of them or that we love them.  I love sending cards and making cards to brighten someone's day.

Today I have this simple card made by stamping the heart background and embossing on white paper with clear embossing powder.  Then I took a brush and took some ink to the paper to give the ombre effect with the red paint. I love this effect with the embossing image resisting the ink and making the images just POP.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment on vellum paper and adhered it to my hearts.

I hope you were inspired to create a card for someone you love....Just because.

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to keep checking our blog for more great inspiration using WOW! Embossing Powders.
Keep your heat gun handy....it is time to emboss.
Till next time.  Happy Crafting.

Signature
sesilcratin.com

Comments