Vintage Earth Tones


Hi all, today it is me, Emma (The Sparkly Fairy) who will be sharing a project with you using the Earthtone powders from WOW!.

First I used the French Music Background stamp and embossed it with Paprika and Pepper Powders. I then stamped the crown and the chair from the stamp set Vintage 1928 and embossed the chair with Nutmeg Earthtone and the crown with Rich Gold. I rubbed Distress Ink over the images to make them look old.  The Father's Day sentiment is from WOW!'s Everyday Stamp Set.  The seam binding I stamped with one of the Funky Border stamps and embossed it with Paprika. I finally backed the finished piece onto black card and then onto some music printed paper.

Don't forget to come and join us in the Challenge!

Shopping List


French Music Background Stamp
Vintage 1928
Funky Border Stamps


Powders :
Nutmeg
Paprika
Pepper
Rich Gold




Comments

  1. You've found the key to a tuneful card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfull card fpr father´s day! I always have troubles to create something for men but your card is perfect. Thank you for that inspiration! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment