Covered in AWESOMENESS!!!!!

So we have done it again ladies! Covered in Glitter has added more beautiful projects to add to the amazing projects the other WOW Design Team members have previously posted!!

This time around I took a 12x12 canvas and used the WOW Demask stamp to create a background using the pepper wow powder. I then used letter stickers from the Authentique for the wording in the project! I embossed the flowers and created the floral stem. I really wanted to create a pretty but calm background to bring all the focus and attention to the picture because it was such a touching moment captured.


And here is Tina McDonald!!
I used corrugated cardboard as a stamp. I dipped it in Helmar's Acid Free glue and stamped around my page. I then sprinkled WOW Skyline Grey embossing powder and heated. Then I stamped around the page with the Gratitude heart border stamp and embossed using WOW Whirly Pop! Together, this created a fun and grungy page! Then, to top it off, I grabbed some old cheap metal thingies that I got at the dollar store! I embossed them using WOW Cotton Candy! Then I sanded them and inked them a bit to give them a distressed look! Do they ever give a pop of color to the page! Thanks for looking!



Here is Lara!!


And of course Donna OLeary!!
Hi everyone, Donna here. I have had been having some fun with WOW Embossing Powders again. This is what I came up with. I love how you can use the Bay Area Blue Regular embossing powder which is translucent and the color from underneath can come threw a bit. I have also used Skyline Grey Puff which has given the clogs some awesome texture. Thanks for stopping by.


And Sesil Cratin!!
Attached is a quick tag I was able to make.
I embossed a doily and used the embossing powder on my sentiment.
I used Cotton Candy and Bubble Gum.


And last but not least Ilene Tell!!
I made a card for our DT feature. I used the "Gratitude" stamp set for the sentiment, and a mask and "Suzy West Collection - Cotton Candy Regular" glitter for the hummingbird.


As always dont forget to visit our site for all our awesome prizes and projects uploaded daily!!

Comments

Post a Comment