Something about me and a lot about WOW powders

Hello, my dear crafting friends! I am Irit and this is my very first post here.
Today is a second day of our Love and Valentine blog hop.
For this day I was asked to make a lo about things I love about myself.  Hard one. I don't scrap a lot about myself and less talk about things I love in me, if any.
So I decided to show the way I live: in Black and White ( and those are not only my outfits, but the  whole way of thinking), but after all I craft and dream in color.
So here is this sneak peek of my page- lots of WOW Embossing powders and some  WOW stamps used.
You can read the full story and to see the full lo in my blog.
We also have a group post in just a few days and a big giveaway here , on WOW blog, too. So stay tuned and I hope we give you some crafting inspiration.
See you tomorrow in WOW blog for more Love and Valentine inspiration from other team members.
Irit

Comments

Post a Comment